Friday, August 17, 2012

Post-21

Soooooo I turned 22. AND I've for sure decided I need to end my limbo relationship. Its draining. And making me fat.

Essentially my birthday killed any chance at being gluten free. How can I say no to the 2 cakes and 3 cupcakes I received from dedicated admirers? [ Dedicated admirers being people I browbeat into buying me sugar to prove their love. ] I will limp my way back onto the path of gluten free........maybe starting labor day.

This weekend is one of my roommates birthdays. She's turning 21. And the following weekend is my other roommate's birthday. However the roommate with the later birthday is a Virgo, not a Leo. Boo.

Where are all  my terribly relaxed epically liberal kindred spirits. I could use some of those right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment