Wednesday, August 29, 2012

One of the many reasons I spent 21 depressed.

I GOT FAT.

What can I sayyyyyy. I'm American. lolz.

I've always struggled with my weight and I don't know when all this fat snuck up on me so fast.

I knew I had gotten fat because for the first time, since maybe my "chubby years", I had back fat :(

When I side twisted, or looked in the mirror, and big flap of skin would form between my hip and bra strap area. What a sad reality.

I was also fat before I went to Europe. But walking all over creation across the pond helped me slim down quick.

Anyway. I'm working on it. I'm trying to be dedicated. Fingers crossed. I need this.






[Okay I'll put my vanity back in it's bag. By the way there's two full moons this month. The blue moon is this Friday. Be careful this week! Strange things are always afoot during the full moon]

No comments:

Post a Comment