Sunday, August 19, 2012

Me being a douche

Totally ditched my roommate last night during her 21st birthday plans. She invited a work friend over who was running the show, which is how I rationalize ditching her. Janelle's original plan was to walk 15+ blocks to North ave. bars instead of walking 2 blocks to the houses on Brady st. Then her work friend wanted to go to the bars by our house and then trek the 15+ blocks to North Ave. Except Janelle didn't turn 21 till Midnight which gave us only two and a half hours to do all of this. Which was not worth it to sober Me.

Today, I made stew, studied for an hour, did 20 minutes of yoga, my sweeps. And now I'm just sitting watching the kardashians and ignoring my limbo land relationship. I keep telling him I'll meet him and then I wimp out by the end of the day because i have anxiety.

Bleeeeeeeeeh. I need to put my big girl pants on.

No comments:

Post a Comment