Saturday, August 18, 2012

Apple pie. Not the dessert.

So I told my limbo land relationship it needs to end. And essentially he told me that I do love him and that we can work out. Which of course completely disregards the things I actually want. But that's what denial does to a person.

Also there's a difference between loving a person and being in love with that person.

I told Courtney that I'm taking a vow of celibacy. For at least 60 days. That way since I know I can't focus on men (because of said vow) I will focus on the more important things that I REALLY need to work on right now: My life, Myself, My happiness, My health.... THE LSAT dundundun


My roommates 21st birthday is today. Yesterday I gave her my gifts, a penis pinata and a birthday tiara. I made apple pie in preparation for tonight. T-minus five hours until I'm wasted.


No comments:

Post a Comment